DuckClient 5.2 is now available in the downloads directory, and will appear in the Chrome Web Store later tonight. This is a bugfix release:
- URLs in the middle of other text that looks like a URL will be correctly identified in more cases.
- Speculative fix for a race condition that was causing SSL connections to abort during negotiation.
- Triggers with missing patterns will no longer cause all incoming text to disappear.
- Null triggers (created by previous bugs) are now filtered out when loading world data.
- Fixed a number of bugs in the trigger dialog caused when a world's trigger index numbers had gaps.
- Chrome sync storage is now cleared before loading a restore file. This avoids intermingling old and new data.