- Works on any Chrome OS™ device.
- Standalone, with no external proxies or dependencies. Makes a direct telnet connection to the MU* server.
- All your settings, login details, and triggers can follow you from device to device via Google Sync™.
This plus everything you'd expect in a full-fledged MUCK client:
- Triggers based on wildcard or regular expression matching. Triggers can highlight text, gag it, or pop it out into a separate window.
- Highly reliable URL detection, with optional preview images.
- ANSI color support, including 256-color mode.
- UTF-8 and IBM Codepage 437 character set support.
- TLS encryption, including auto-negotiated TLS for sites that support it.
- Command recall.
- Telnet keepalives to help hold idle connections open.
- MUD Client Compression Protocol (MCCP2) support.
- Auto-backslash mode for MUSH and MUX worlds, to protect special characters from the parser.
DuckClient is intended for conversational style worlds running on platforms such as Fuzzball, TinyMUSH, PennMUSH, and LambdaMOO. It has been successfully used on some MUDs, but there are likely to be rough edges, since I don't have the opportunity to test against many MUD servers.